Monday, January 31, 2011

Vacation!!!!

Hi guys,
I have a week off which means time for me to blog about anything.
This time I have an actual problem: how to get all the EA Fan Shop Items in Fifa 10 without playing my brain out or using a virused  trainer so,
Problem: Obtaining all the Fan Shop items in Fifa 10 (might work in Fifa 11)
Solution: After searching all afternoon for a solution I found it. First I tried modifying the save game files so I have a trillion points.Yeah, right. After realising that the files are somewhat encrypted I found the DB master 10, a tool for editing Fifa 10's databases (link:http://www.fileplay.net/f/6534/mirrors#mirror-top). I used it to open the fifa.db file found in "Yourdrive:/EA Sports/FIFA 10/data/cmn folder". Then I selected the "rewards" category from the right and replaced each number from the "value" column with "1" (this makes all the items cost 1 point). ATTENTION: I did not replace the "0" from the "5THDIFF" line (don't know what that is but I guess it means something???).
Now all you have to do is obtain an achievement worth let's say 500 points an buy all the items as you know only 150 points to buy everything! Chears!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment